For All NYC Individuals and Families
There are only a few days left to apply for health insurance if you haven’t yet applied through the Individual Marketplace. Find the health plan of your choice, compare plans, apply for assistance that can help lower your health coverage and you can see if you qualify for Medicaid or Child Health Plus.
Here’s how you can get started.
- Follow this link that will take you directly to New York State of Health.
- Create an account online though the NY.GOV site.
- Once you provide an email address and some information about yourself, you’ll get an email invitation to the Marketplace site and can get started! You can also call the Marketplace or get help in your community to set up an account.
When You Apply
When applying, make sure you have the following information
- Your income
- Each member of your family
- Information on any health insurance you or you family might have
- If You Want Help Paying for Health Coverage
Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
The website will give you the option to choose a health plan for you and your family members. You will also see a list of health plans available to you, benefits that are covered in the plan, and the cost of enrolling.You can pick plans for yourself and all of your eligible family members whether they qualify for Medicaid, Child Health Plus, or a qualified health plan through NY State of Health. Follow this link to apply: https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/individual